Trained in dance, circus, Australian stock whip cracking, knockabout acrobatics, aerial stunts and comedy, The Crackup Sisters bring a wealth of knowledge and skills to the stage.
We have a performance pedigree as long as your arm!
- Hosting The John Williamson’s Outback Spectacular
- Beef Australia
- The Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Toured with Qld Premier
- The Deni Ute Muster
- Winton Outback Festival
- Over 300 Agricultural shows
- The Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Bathurst and Toowoomba Royal Shows
- Performed at Corporate Christmas parties (even a 50th birthday party!)
- Featured at Calgary Stampede in Canada
- The NFR in Las Vegas
- Mount Isa and Mareeba Rodeos
- And between them they’ve choreographed the Channel 7 Christmas Carols, 98 precision whip crackers for the Ekka and synchronised wheel chair driving at a fete … the sisters can create anything with anything!
Along with our performance experience, The Crackup Sisters have certifications as a social worker, rigger, truck driver, professional idiot, choreographer, visual artist, dodgy handyman, aerobics instructor, studying lawyer and a pilot in training.
Our home is Winton, Outback Queensland.